City of Roseville - New Business License Application
What you need to know to get started:
1. Business licenses are renewed on a annual basis. Business licenses will expire on December 31st of each year.
2. The business start date is the first date your business started operating in the City.
3. Employee identification numbers are required for all new businesses. Sole owner or partnerships are required to provide Social Security number
for all owners/partners. LLC, Limited Partnership, Trust or Corporations are required to provide a Federal Employee Identification Number (FEIN)
or State Employee Identification Number (SEIN) for the business.
4. No payment will be required until your application has been reviewed and accepted. You will receive an email verifying the receipt of application.
Within 5 business days you will receive an email containing the amount due and instructions on how to make payment online.
The City of Roseville would like to welcome you to its business community. We know that starting a new business can be exciting and
challenging. We wish you the greatest success in your new venture!
If you need any assistance with the application process, please call 916-774-5310 or 888-602-0239 to
speak with a customer service representives.
* * PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND SELECT THE BLUE “BEGIN REGISTRATION” BUTTON TO CONTINUE * *